[vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]An attack against you or your family can take place at any time. However, you can have some influence in what happens to you by assuming more responsibility for your own personal security. Follow these steps to improve your personal safety and security.
- Be alert. Don’t assume that you are always safe. Think about your safety everywhere. Your best protection is avoiding dangerous situations.
- Trust your instincts. If you feel uncomfortable in any situation, leave.
- Always walk, drive, and park your car in well-lit areas.
- Walk confidently at a steady pace.
- Walk close to the curb. Avoid doorways, bushes, and alleys.
- Wear clothes and shoes that allow freedom of movement.
- Keep your car doors locked and never pick up hitchhikers.
- Make sure all windows and doors in your home are locked.
- Never give the impression that you are home alone if strangers telephone or come to the door.
- If you come home and find a door or window open or signs of forced entry, don’t go in. Call 911.
While there are no guarantees that these steps will protect you from being attacked, they can reduce your vulnerability and, therefore, your chances of becoming a victim.
Train at our facilities or we can come to your establishment for on-site training. This course is instructed by Rex Carter, Sensei. A Retired Senior Trooper from the Virginia State Police with 20 years dedicated service. Rex serves as an Instructor with specialized training in Defensive Tactics, Officer Survival and Advanced Tactical Training. He currently holds the rank of Nidan 2nd Degree Black Belt in Kuniba-Ryu Karate-Do and Kuniba-Ryu Goshin-Do in Shito-Ryu Style.
Rex Carter, Sensei 276-285-0590 | email@example.com
Abingdon Fitness Building
729 Cummings St. Abingdon Va.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]Contact us today for a no-obligation discussion about your specific security needs.[/vc_column_text]